|Name||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Midday Cotton Quotes Mixed
- The front month cotton market is trading mixed within 10 points of UNCH. The Census confirmed cotton exports were 390,390 bales for October. That was a 41% drop from the Sep shipment and was 30% lighter than Oct ’22. The season’s sum reached 2.08m bales through the first three months,...
- Hogs Up for Wednesday
- Lean hog futures are trading mixed but mostly higher so far, with a 60c gain in Dec a 5c gain in Feb but a 15c loss in April. The National Average Base Hog price fell by $2.26 to $53.96 in the AM report. The 12/01 CME Lean Hog Index was...
- Domestic Wheats Trading Mixed through Midday
- Chicago futures are staying in the black for midday, but are off their session highs, given another export sale announcement. Futures are up 1 to 5 ½ cents but are 13 cents off their daily highs. Kansas City wheat futures are down by 3 ¼ to 3 ¾ cents across...
- Soy Fading to Red through Midweek Trading
- Front month soybean futures are trading 6 to 10 ¼ cents in the red with Jan sitting sub-$13. Midday Soymeal futures are down by $3 to $6.30 in the front months. Soybean Oil prices are down by another 91 to 98 points. USDA reported a 136k MT soybean sale to...
- Corn in Red at Midday
- The midday corn quotes are down by 3 ½ to 5 ½ cents after dropping at the AM open. That has the March contract working near the lows for the session. EIA’s weekly data showed that 1.076m barrels of ethanol were produced on average each day during the week that...
Corn and Wheat
|SEPT 23||.01||SEPT 23||.02|
|DEC 23||.04||NOV 23||.03|
|MAR 24||.05||JAN 24||.04|
|MAY 24||.06||MAR 24||.05|
|JULY 24||.06||MAY 24||.07|
|DEC 24||.10||NOV 24||.15|
Roll charges will be 2 cents per bushel per contract option month within a given crop year.
For example rolling September corn to December corn will cost 2 cents per bushel,
and rolling corn from September to January will cost you 4 cents.
|Corn||Fall DP 25 thru Dec then 4 per month
|Beans||Fall Dp 35 thru Dec then 5 per month
We will be closed December 26 and January 2.